The Service Rifle League Usually runs on the second Sunday of each month March through November. Please check the calendar on the webpage
In addition to Service Rifle, the league runs Service Pistol and Sniper Rifle matches as well.
F-Class runs alongside Service Rifle and NRA Large Bore matches.
Service Rifle and NRA Matches:
- Any Service type rifle from any country from any time period (or reasonable facsimile thereof)
- Optics limit of 4X. Variable scopes that can be set for 4X are allowed.
- Should be capable of 10 rounds in 30 seconds, from two 5-round magazines. Bolt action rifles that can use a 10 round magazine may use a single magazine.
- No artificial support. slings are allowed and encouraged but must be attached to the rifle at two points.
- 40 Rounds
Sniper Rifle and Sniper Team Matches:
- Any rifle any sight (For Sniper)
- Service rifle, (as above for spotter)
- Bi-pod or shooting bag for support is permissible, although some shots may be unsupported from various positions. Slings are allowed, single point is allowed
- 20 Rounds (For Sniper Matches)
- 40 rounds (For Sniper team Matches) Each shooter will fire both positions.
- Any rifle any sight
- Optics are unlimited
- Any supports are permissible
- Shooter can use any position, including bench
- 40 Rounds
- Any service pistol or revolver from any country from any time period (or reasonable facsimile thereof)
- Two magazines/speed-loaders/chargers
Holster is optional
- 50 rounds
League Director: Scott Stack firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Time is 11:00 AM
All matches are conducted on Range #1 (200/300/500m)
Match fee is $5 for CHAS members, $25 for non-members (includes CHAS guest day-pass)
2019 Match Types and Dates
16 Mar Skills and drills
17 Mar NRA (200m/300m)
14 Apr Service Rifle
12 May Service Rifle
07 July NRA (200m/300m/500m Joe Leger Match)
18 Aug Service Rifle
08 Sept Sniper Rifle
06 Oct Service Rifle
03 Nov Sniper (Team) Rifle