CHAS Members have access to two range facilities; the Genessee Range, and the Phoenix Indoor Range.
is a premier range facility located West of Edmonton in Leduc County. CHAS members are able to use the Genessee Range 365 days a year – although there are sometimes events going on that use a range – check the calendar before you plan to head out, just to be sure you will be able to use the range you want.
The range operating hours may be found on the Genessee Range Hours page.
There are six ranges at Genessee
- #1 – 200m / 300m / 500m / 800m Rifle – Stan Beaumont Memorial Range
- #2 – 100m Rifle – Ted Simmermon Memorial Range
- #3 – 50m Pistol/Rifle – Ivor Leander Memorial Range
- #4 – 0-25m Pistol – Len Dinning Memorial Range
- #5 – Shotgun
- #6 – Archery
This orientation is used for new members in educating them on the range. However, it is available for any existing member who wants to review.
Genessee Range Deviation Form
This form is used for organizing special events. Please speak to the executive before submitting this form.
CHAS Genessee Range Deviation Form
Phoenix Indoor Range
CHAS Members are able to use the Phoenix Indoor Range with a 45-minute session on Tuesday evenings each week, from 6 pm until close at 9:30pm.
There are two ranges at Phoenix:
- 15m Pistol Range
- 40m Rifle Range
- If a CHAS member wishes to bring a guest, that guest will have to pay the Phoenix daily range fee.
- As well, CHAS members are not able to use the Phoenix firearms. They will have to pay the Phoenix daily range fee as well as Phoenix ammunition fees.